Sunday 12 December 2010

Chosen Photos


As I can’t use all the images in my magazine I have chosen a few specific ones that I favour the most to use in my magazine, I may not use all of them, but I will certainly be using most of them.

I’m planning on using the image above as my magazine’s front cover as she is genuinely smiling and I like the way she is situated to the right so I will be able to place the rest of the writing around it to the left.










The images above are to be used on my contents page and double page spread, however I’m not sure which ones to use on which page so I feel I shall play around with their layout on my magazine and then decide.

I also found some photos on my camera from a while back that I feel I can use on my contents page and my double page spread. The first four images are photos I have taken of my friends on my camera a while back, and the last three are images I have taken when I went to The Fray’s concert a year or two ago:










Lastly I will also be using an image of my self to put on the contents page to accompany the editor’s comment.




                       




No comments:

Post a Comment