Friday 8 April 2011

Teacher Feedback and Improvements

I have received feedback from my teacher on how to improve my music magazine. The feedback I received was mostly positive with some improvements needed. Below is my teacher’s positive feedback and the marks received for each section:

  • Planning and Research – Considerate planning and research evident, extensive planning of own music magazine. You have covered all angles of research and planning. You have focused on audience when planning and the organisation of the magazine is excellent.                                                                
 20/20
  • Construction – You have used ICT appropriately for the task set, accurately using language and register. Images have been framed proficiently with creative use of mise-en-scene to encourage audience to consume the magazine.                 
45/60
  • Evaluation – An informative evaluation, excellent issues summarising audience and representation. Excellent ability to refer to the choices made and out comes. Excellent understanding of your development from preliminary to full task.
20/20

I also had some feedback on how to improve my magazine, which was to edit my contents page so that there is more detail and information about what’s inside as well as to change the two edited images so that they are how they were originally as they don’t seem to fit in with the house style as well as the other images.

No comments:

Post a Comment